We are currently looking for Class one tramper drivers to drive our modern vehicles ranging from Volvo to Dafs. The successful candidate must have pride in their vehicle as our fleet are of the highest quality with the most up to date modern technology and telematics.
To be considered for this role the successful applicant would be required of the following:
- Hold current HGV Class 1 License.
- The successful candidate must have good communication skills and must be of smart appearance.
- Must have a positive can do attitude and show good customer service skills whilst always remaining professional and polite whilst collecting or delivering on behalf of our customers.
- Will be a hard working team member.
- Good knowledge of the general haulage industry.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Maintain a high level of Health & Safety whilst carrying out any tasks and duties.
- Ensuring load is strapped and secure at all times.
- Must be flexible including working weekends when required.
- Demonstrate an effective working relationship with colleagues and our clients/customers, showing a pro-active approach to resolving potential issues.
- CPC card and Digital Tachograph card.
We offer a competitive weekly salary averaging 3 to 5 nights out per week, We also pay a monthly bonus of up to £150 per month plus up to a further £100 per month fuel bonus.
First 50 hours (Mon – Fri) @ £11 per hour (BASIC)
Over 50 hours (Mon – Fri) @ £13 per hour (RATE 1)
Saturday @ £14 per hour (RATE 2)
Sunday / Before 4am start / Bank Holidays @ £15 per hour (RATE 3)
Class 1 Nights
All hours flat rate £13 per hour
- Full uniform provided
- Allocated your own vehicle
- Will receive full comprehensive induction and training
- On site CPC training centre
- Monthly Fuel Bonus
- Monthly performance bonus
- Weekly pay
- Company pension contribution
- Multiple nights out
- Expenses and overnights paid
- Average Holiday Pay
Are you interested in working with us?
At Shipley Transport we are committed to delivering on time, whatever the circumstances we continue to ensure we meet the individual needs of our customers