Booking a Transport Job
A useful guide in booking a job for transport.
At Shipley Transport Services it is paramount that all transport bookings sent to us illustrate all necessary cargo details and delivery instructions. We offer an online booking system provided by our transport provider Stirling Solutions. The portal enables customers to book online to get an instant job confirmation, view live delivery signatures and ETA’s and also view pods.
Orders placed with Shipley Transport Services must clearly state the following:
- Number of pallets (per consignment).
- Total weight(s) of consignment.
- Collection and delivery towns.
- Collection and delivery postcodes.
- Pallet(s) dimensions.
- Service type (Same day / Next day / Economy 2/3 days)
- Surcharge details, AM or PM delivery, timed delivery or tail lift delivery.
- Delivery point contact telephone numbers (Shipley Transport offer a booking-in service free of charge).
- Additional notes, Vehicle access restrictions, unmanned warehouse etc…(click here for vehicle size & specification).
Shipley Transport accept bookings via:
Online Job Entry www.shipleyonlinejobs.co.uk (contact us for more details)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org